You don't have to be rich
To see this girl.
The Sandia mountains of Albuquerque, NM are famous for wearing the color of the sunset. Sandia is Spanish for watermelon. The 10,679 ft high Sunset Spectacular always leaves you wanting more. Don't be late, though. She waits for no one
It's easy to take stunning photos of the Showtime at the Sandias. I put the oil painting effect and a color wash on one of my photos to create this design. Search "Sandia."
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Photo of the Sandia Mountains by me
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|