My Yucca Skull Queen design is laser-etched on a 1" wood heart and hand-painted by me.
My little laser is cute, but unpredictable. I never know exactly how dark the design will burn but I pick two that are the closest match for each pair. Check out my Chokecherry and Sunflower Queen designs, too! Search "laser."
That is the tiny yet vital yucca moth on the skull's forehead. They are the only bugs who pollinate the yucca, and the yucca is the only plant the moth babies eat. They can't live without each other, also known as an "obligate symbiotic relationship."
The roots of our #fierceflower make a creamy soap or shampoo. The strong fibers that make up the leaves can be woven for baskets or used for rope.
- Laser-etched 1" Wood Heart
- Jade Bead
- Base Metal Findings - Antique Brass Finish
- Handmade by me in the USA
- They hang 1.75" from your earring hole.
- Weighs about the same as a nickel (.2 oz)