Just trying to help people correctly pronounce the name of the beloved jalapeño pepper. Growing up in New Mexico since the 70s, everyone around me said - Hallah Pain Yo which was wrong enough already.
So, it was like a record scratch the first time I heard someone say Hallah Peeno. I think it was a cooking show in the early 2000s. Recently, I learned from a Spanish tutorial that it's really pronounced - Hallah Pen Yo.
I thought this Holbein engraving in the background was the perfect representation of a New Mexican explaining the importance of the situation. 😂• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|