The most important question in New Mexico - "Red or Green?"
You get to choose sauce made from red chile or green chile on your New Mexican food. You can choose one for everything, red for some things on your plate and green for others, half red half green, or you can choose to have your chile on the side. If you choose no chile at all, we understand, but you may get a little side-eye.
Red and green chile are the same pepper. Like tomatoes, they are a fruit and the green chile is unripened and the red chile is ripe. Red chile is most often dried and crushed into a powder to make a sauce. Fresh green chile is the one that is placed in a rotating cage and roasted over flames. It creates the Best. Smell. In. The. World. If the fire is made with juniper wood, I slip into an enchanted coma. 😂♥️💚
- 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
- Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
- Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
- Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
- Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
- 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
- Open main compartment, flat bottom
- Design made up of elements from 4 different artists
- Blank product components sourced from China