You don't have to be rich
To see this girl.
The Sandia mountains of Albuquerque, NM are famous for wearing the color of the sunset. Sandia is Spanish for watermelon. The 10,679 ft high Sunset Spectacular always leaves you wanting more. Don't be late, though. She waits for no one
It's easy to take stunning photos of the Showtime at the Sandias. I put the oil painting effect on one of my photos to create this design. Check out the posters, too! ♥️🍉 Search "Sandia."
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)